Check out the Tasty One-Stop Shop for cookbooks, aprons, hats, and more at TastyShop.com: http://bit.ly/2mEBY0e
Here is what you’ll need!
1 head of cauliflower
¾ cup flour
¾ cup milk/milk alternative
1 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
¼ cup buffalo/hot sauce
2 tablespoon coconut oil/vegetable oil
1 tablespoon honey
1. Preheat oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
2. Break the head of cauliflower into florets, about 1½-inch wide.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and milk, and stir until well-combined.
4. Add the cauliflower florets to the batter, making sure each piece is evenly coated.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
6. In a small mixing bowl, combine the hot sauce, vegetable oil, and honey, and stir until evenly combined.
7. Brush the hot sauce mixture on cauliflower and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
Inspired by: http://gimmedelicious.com/2016/01/31/baked-buffalo-cauliflower-wings/
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Do It Like This
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.