Here is what you’ll need!
1 cup Peanut butter
1 ½ cup Powdered sugar (plus a little extra if the dough needs more thickening)
1 cup Potato chips
12 ounces Dark chocolate, melted
1. In a large bowl, combine peanut butter and powdered sugar.
2. Add potato chips and mix them in while crushing the chips with your hands.
3. If needed, add extra powdered sugar to help thicken the dough.
4. Using about a teaspoon of dough, roll the dough into balls and place on a baking sheet.
5. Freeze for at least 30 minutes.
6. Melt the dark chocolate.
7. Dip each ball in the chocolate and place on parchment paper.
8. Top with a piece of potato chip
9. Freeze for at least another 30 minutes.
10. Serve & enjoy!
Music provided by Audio Network. Used with permission