Download the new Tasty app: http://tstyapp.com/m/mFqUXJtD3E
Reserve the One Top: http://bit.ly/2v0iast
Here is what you’ll need!
Pull-Apart Stuffed Pasta Ring
1 pint ricotta cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1 cup Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon dried oregano
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon dried basil
1 teaspoon red chili flakes (optional)
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1 pound jumbo pasta shells, cooked
Marinara sauce, to taste
Shredded mozzarella, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Mix all the ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano, garlic, basil, chili flakes (optional), salt, and pepper until smooth.
3. Unfold a jumbo shell, turning it inside out, and gently fill it with 1-2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture. Refold the shell and set aside. 4. Repeat with the rest of the pasta shells.
5. In a circular dish, place a layer of marinara sauce that completely covers the bottom of the pan. Place the shells, cheese side up in the pan in a spiraling pattern.
6. Pour a little extra marinara sauce within the spiral and top the whole pan with mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbling and the cheese is a golden brown.
8. Pull apart with your fingers and enjoy!
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Tour de Force_Full Mix
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.