Happy Date Night, y’all! -Ned
1 bag of spinach
2 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil
Juice from 1 Lemon, to taste
2 cups cooked spinach
2 cups parmesan cheese
4 chicken breasts
½ cup butter
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
2 cups milk
2 pinches freshly grated nutmeg
1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
– Preheat oven to 400˚F / 200˚ C.
– Sauté spinach in garlic and olive oil. Add lemon juice to taste.
– Cut a slit on the side of the chicken breast. Stuff ½ cup each of spinach and parmesan in chicken breast. Season with salt & pepper and secure with toothpicks.
– Transfer stuffed chicken breast to a baking sheet and roast for 30 – 40 minutes, or until cooked through
– Combine all the ingredients for the alfredo sauce in a saucepan while whisking at a low-medium heat.
– Remove chicken from oven and smother in alfredo sauce. Toss with fettuccine or pasta of choice.
GET MORE BUZZFEED:
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
SFX provided by Audioblocks.
Footage provided by VideoBlocks
Made by BFMP http://www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam
All music provided by Audio Network and Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission