Download the new Tasty app: http://tstyapp.com/m/mFqUXJtD3E
Reserve the One Top: http://bit.ly/2v0iast
Here is what you’ll need!
Banana Bread Cookies
½ cup sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup butter, softened
½ cup Greek yogurt
2 ripe bananas
2½ cups flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 pinch salt
2 teaspoons cinnamon
½ cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F(175˚C).
2. In a bowl, whisk sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and butter together until creamy.
3. Add Greek yogurt, egg, and bananas. Mash bananas and mix thoroughly.
4. Gently fold in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon just until combined.
5. Add chocolate chips and stir in gently.
6. Like a baking sheet with parchment paper and place spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart.
7. Bake for 15 minutes and cool on a cooling rack.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Audio Network