Check out the Tasty One-Stop Shop for cookbooks, aprons, hats, and more at TastyShop.com: http://bit.ly/2mEBY0e
Here is what you’ll need!
Ham & Cheese Twists
2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup deli ham, diced
¼ cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons mustard
2 tablespoons honey
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
2. Place the puff pastry sheets on top of each other on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Use a large bowl or plate to cut around the outside, and remove the excess dough.
3. Remove the top piece of puff pastry and sprinkle half of the cheese on the bottom piece, followed by ham and the rest of the cheese. Place the other round of puff pastry on top.
4. Place a mason jar, or glass in the middle of the puff pastry circle. Cut the dough up to the cup, creating strips all the way around. Twist each strip twice, so that it’s still attached to the center.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
6. Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, honey, salt, pepper, and garlic powder together until well combined.
7. Serve the ham and cheese twists with the dip. Enjoy!
8. Inspired by: http://www.emilybites.com/2016/03/ham-and-cheese-twists.html
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Audio Network