BBQ CHICKEN PASTA BAKE
2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
1 (15.25 ounce) can corn, drained
½ red onion, diced
1 ½ cups ranch dressing
1 cup BBQ sauce
16 ounces fusilli pasta
Pepper, to taste
2 cups shredded mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. In a bowl, combine chicken, tomatoes, corn, onion, ranch, and BBQ sauce.
3. Add the pasta, and mix until evenly coated.
4. Pour mixture into a 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle with pepper to taste.
5. Top with mozzarella, and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
6. Top with fresh parsley.
All music provided by Audio Network and Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission