Here is what you’ll need!
1/2 cup strawberries
1/2 cup diced pineapple
1/2 cup ginger ale
1 lime, cut into wedges
6 popsicle sticks
1 bottle champagne or sparkling wine
1.In a large bowl, combine strawberries and diced pineapple.
2. Mash fruit with a muddler (you can use a fork or back of a spoon!).
3. Add the ginger ale and sir.
4. Using plastic shot glasses, add one lime wedge into the bottom and fill each glass with the fruit mixture.
5. Freeze for 8 hours or until completely solid.
6. Add one popsicle to your favorite kind of sparkling wine or champagne.
All music provided by Audio Network and Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission