Here is what you’ll need!
HEALTHY MEAL-PREP CHICKEN SALAD POCKETS
12 ounces shredded chicken
⅔ cup fat-free or low-fat plain Greek yogurt
½ cup celery, finely chopped
1½ tablespoons sweet relish
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 scallion, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon paprika
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
4 leaves lettuce
20 cherry tomatoes
4 pita breads
1. In a bowl, mix all ingredients except for the pita, tomatoes, and lettuce.
2. Portion the chicken salad into 4 containers
3. Lay the lettuce on top of the chicken salad and add the tomatoes.
4. Refrigerate up to 4 days.
5. Serve inside a pita. (You can also toast your pita first for an added touch!)
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Made by BFMP http://www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam.