Here is what you’ll need!
Speculoos Cookies & Homemade Cookie Butter
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon clove
1 teaspoon ground ginger
¼ teaspoon cardamom
¼ teaspoon white pepper
¼ teaspoon anise
1½ cups flour
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking powder
3 ½ teaspoons spice blend
½ cup butter
½ cup dark brown sugar
½ cup sugar
20 cookies crushed
⅛ cup evaporated milk
¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
¼ cup butter
1. In a small bowl, combine spices and mix until evenly distributed.
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, and spice blend. Mix until blended
2. Add butter, sugar, brown sugar, and egg to the blended mix. Combine until well mixed and dough forms.
3. Remove dough from bowl and wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-6 hours.
4. On a floured surface, roll out the dough to a ⅛ – ¼-inch thickness.
5. Cut the dough into desired cookie shape.
6. Optional: Use speculaas style cookie molds to shape cookies.
7. Place cookies on parchment covered baking tray and bake at 350°F/175°C for 12-14 minutes
1. In a food processor, combine cookies, condensed milk, evaporated milk, and butter.
2. Blend until peanut butter texture forms.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Play With Fire_Main
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
SFX Provided By AudioBlocks
Created by https://www.buzzfeed.com/bfmp/videos/12673