Customize & buy the Tasty Cookbook here: http://bzfd.it/2fpfeu5
Here is what you’ll need!
One-Pan Breakfast Potatoes
3 russet potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 small white onion, diced
Olive oil, to taste
1 tablespoon rosemary
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 500˚F/260˚C.
2. Place potato pieces, diced red bell pepper, and diced onion on a baking sheet.
3. Drizzle olive oil over everything and season with rosemary, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix until evenly coated.
4. Spread coated potatoes, peppers, and onions out into an even layer.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
6. Serve with your favorite breakfast sides.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Funk Is Bigger_Full
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Created by https://www.buzzfeed.com/bfmp/videos/11027