Download the new Tasty app: http://tstyapp.com/m/mFqUXJtD3E
Reserve the One Top: http://bit.ly/2v0iast
Here is what you’ll need!
Giant Peanut Butter Cup
4 cups milk chocolate chips, divided
2 cups creamy peanut butter
2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
½ cup butter, softened
1. In a small bowl, place 2 cups of chocolate chips.
2 .Melt in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted.
3. Pour melted chocolate into a 10-inch tart pan making sure to coat the entire pan, including all sides.
4. Refrigerate until set.
5. In a large bowl, place the peanut butter, powdered sugar, and softened butter and mix until smooth.
6. Pour the peanut butter into the tart pan and smooth the surface.
7. Melt 2 more cups of chocolate and pour over the peanut butter.
8. Smooth out the chocolate making sure it covers the entire surface.
9. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
10 .Slice and enjoy!
Inspired by: My Cupcake Addiction
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.