Here is what you’ll need!
Chocolate Star bread
4 (8-ounce) cans Pilsbury Original Crescents
1 jar Nutella, warm
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF/175ºC.
2. Open 1 can of dough and mold into a balls, roll all of them to about 1/8 -inch thick.
3. Use a 10-inch dish or pan to make a circle outline in the dough.
4. Spread chocolate-hazelnut spread over the dough staying within the 10 inch circle. Repeat this process 2 more times so you have 3 frosted 10-inch layers. Pile them on top of each other
5. Repeat process for final can of dough but do not apply chocolate-hazelnut spread to it, place on top of 3 chocolate-hazelnut layers.
6. Use your 10-inch dish or pan once more to cover your 4 layers, use a sharp knife to cut excess dough and make 4 layers into a 10-inch circle.
7. Place a cup or mason jar in center of circle and use a sharp knife to cut layered dough into 16 equal parts or “petals”, leaving the center intact.
8. Next, Twist 2 petals away from each other, pull them out a bit past other petals and tuck them under themselves, pinching seams. Repeat this process for the rest of the petals.
9. Transfer onto baking sheet
10. Whisk egg in small dish and brush star bread with it
11. Bake for 28-30 minutes or until bread is browned and baked through.
12. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving
Inspired by: Popsugar – http://www.popsugar.com/food/Braided-Nutella-Croissant-Bread-37225124
All music provided by Audio Network and Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission