A healthy banana split made using frozen yogurt.
Here is what you’ll need!
Breakfast Banana Split
Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
4 cups Greek Yogurt
½ cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups old-fashioned oats
3 tablespoons coconut oil
¼ cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup almond slivers
½ cup dried unsweetened cranberries
3 tablespoons honey
1. In a bowl, whisk yogurt, ½ cup honey, and vanilla until smooth. Transfer to a glass baking dish, and freeze for at least 2 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 300°F/ 150°C.
3. In a bowl, mix oats and coconut oil together until all oats are coated with oil. Add the sunflower seeds, almond slivers, dried cranberries, and 3 tablespoons of honey to the bowl, and mix to combine.
4. Pour the oat mixture onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper and spread and pat down till the pan is fully covered from end-to-end. Bake for 20-30 minutes and mix the oats halfway through to allow them to cook evenly.
5. Add the halved banana to a plate and top with vanilla frozen yogurt, granola, and fruit of your choice. Enjoy!
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
No Worries_Full Mix
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.