Check out the Tasty One-Stop Shop for cookbooks, aprons, hats, and more at TastyShop.com: http://bit.ly/2mEBY0e
Here is what you’ll need!
HOMEMADE FERRERO ROCHER-INSPIRED BALLS
14 malted milk biscuits
25 grams rice cereal
200 grams Nutella
200 grams milk chocolate, broken into chunks
25 grams butter
Add the malted milk biscuits and blend until finely ground. Transfer the ground biscuits to a large bowl.
Add the rice cereal and the nutella and stir to combine.
Take a tablespoon of the mixture and roll it into a ball. Repeat with remaining mixture, and transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Chill for one hour.
Add the chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave in 30 second increments, until melted. Add the butter and stir until smooth.
Dip the chilled balls into the chocolate until fully coated. Place them back onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and chill for 30 minutes to an hour. Serve and enjoy!
MINI VICTORIA SPONGES
225 grams (1 ½ cups) self-rising flour
225 grams (1 cup) caster sugar
225 grams (2 sticks) butter
2 teaspoons baking powder
100 grams (⅓ cup) strawberry jam
100 grams (1 ½ cups) whipped cream
Powdered sugar, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 160°C (320˚F).
2. Using a hand mixer, mix the flour, sugar, softened butter, baking powder, and eggs in a bowl until smooth.
3. Grease a muffin tin and fill each ¾ of the way up with the cake mixture.
4. Bake for 25 minutes until golden and light to the touch. Allow to cool.
5. Cut sponge cakes in half horizontally, and spread jam on the bottom half. Pipe dollop of whipped cream in the center, then in a circle around that.
6. Place the top half back on and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Repeat with remaining sponge cakes.
CHOCOLATE BERRY CHEESECAKE
300 grams plain biscuits
100 grams butter, melted
360 grams cream cheese
300 millilitres double cream
100 grams white chocolate, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
100 grams strawberries
50 grams raspberries
100 grams blueberries
1. Add the biscuits to the bowl of a food processor and mix until finely ground.
2. Stir in the butter and mix to combine.
3. Add the biscuit mixture to a greased springform tin and press down to form an even base.
4. Chill for 10 minutes.
5. In a bowl using a hand mixer, whip the cream cheese and double cream until soft peaks form.
6. Fold in the melted white chocolate and vanilla extract.
7. Pour the cream mixture over the biscuit base.
8. Place the berries on top.
9. Chill for 1 hour.
450 grams self-rising flour
55 grams butter, cubed
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
250 millilitres milk
1 egg yolk
Jam, to serve
Clotted cream, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 220˚C (400˚F).
2. In a large bowl, add the flour and butter. Using your hands, gently mix until the butter is evenly combined, and the mixture has the texture of fine crumbs.
3. Mix in the sugar, baking powder, and salt and stir.
4. Create a well in the center of the flour, and gently pour in the milk and mix together until just combined.
5. Transfer the dough onto a floured surface and knead for about a minute. Be careful not to over-knead the dough.
6. Using a round cookie cutter or the rim of a glass, cut circles into the dough that are about 1-2 inches thick.
7. Place onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper and brush the tops of the scones with the egg yolk.
8. Bake for 12 minutes.
9. Serve with clotted cream and jam.
CREME EGG ROCKY ROAD
250 grams dark chocolate
150 grams butter
150 grams milk chocolate
4 tablespoons golden syrup
150 grams digestive biscuits, crushed
100 grams mini marshmallows
180 grams mini creme eggs
150 grams white chocolate, melted
Yellow food coloring
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
6 full sized creme eggs
1. Bring a pot of water to a simmer. Place a heat-proof bowl on the pot