Here is what you’ll need!
Apple Cinnamon French Toast Bake
12 ounces French bread, a day old
2 Granny Smith apples, peeled
1 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons cornstarch
2 cups milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ cup maple syrup
Powdered sugar, to taste
Whipped cream, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
2. Cut the bread into 1-inch cubes and dice peeled apples into small bite-size pieces.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the bread, apples, sugar, and cornstarch.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon, and pour egg mixture into the bread bowl.
5. Give the ingredients a good stir, then pour into a 9×13-inch greased baking tray.
6. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Created by https://www.buzzfeed.com/bfmp/videos/12730