MAC ‘N’ CHEESE BREADSTICKS
1 frozen macaroni and cheese dinner
1 tube of premade pizza dough
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200˚C.
2. Grease a foil-lined baking sheet with cooking spray.
3. Remove macaroni and cheese (still frozen) from the packaging. Using a sharp knife, carefully cut into 8 equal-sized sticks.
4. Unroll pizza dough. Using a pizza cutter, cut into 8 strips.
5. Working quickly, wrap each mac and cheese stick with pizza dough, making sure not to leave any parts uncovered, and place onto greased baking sheet.
6. Brush each with olive oil, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning
7. Bake in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, or until dough is cooked and golden brown.
8. Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly.
Music provided by Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission