Customize & buy the Tasty Cookbook here: http://bzfd.it/2fpfeu5
Here is what you’ll need!
Honey-Glazed Fried Chicken
4 chicken drumsticks
4 chicken thighs
8 cups water
¾ cup apple cider vinegar
3 tablespoons salt
Lemon pepper, to taste
Onion powder, to taste
Garlic powder, to taste
Seasoned salt, to taste
3 cups flour
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons hot sauce
¼ cup honey
2 tablespoons water
1. In a large glass bowl, combine water, vinegar, and salt, mixing until some salt is dissolved. Add chicken, cover, and refrigerate for 2-8 hours.
3. Remove chicken from brine, place in bowl and season.
4. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, and hot sauce to create the egg wash. Add flour to bowl and set aside.
5. Transfer chicken to egg wash then the flour, coating evenly.
6. Fry chicken in a large cast-iron pan for 10-15 minutes on each side.
7. Place chicken on drying rack and let cool for 5 minutes.
8. Mix honey and water together and lightly brush each piece of chicken.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Created by https://www.buzzfeed.com/bfmp/videos/12482