Customize & buy the Tasty Cookbook here: http://bzfd.it/2fpfeu5
Here is what you’ll need!
16 ounces cauliflower, minced
⅔ bread crumbs
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
2 large garlic cloves, minced
¼ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F/200°C.
2. Fill a saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Aggressively season it with salt. Blanch the cauliflower in boiling water for about 5 minutes. Drain and finely chop the cooked cauliflower.
3. In a mixing bowl, add cauliflower, egg, bread crumbs, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic, and salt.
4. Chill in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
5. Spray a nonstick baking sheet with nonstick spray. Shape the mixture into tot shapes and spread them evenly on the sheet.
6. Bake for 10 minutes at 400°F/200°C. Flip and then bake for an additional 10 minutes on the other side until golden brown.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Created by https://www.buzzfeed.com/bfmp/videos/12073